I had a lot of fun with Edwin. I had to first decide what colors to use on him and discovered something very cool today after having read some tips on copics. I used W3 over the red to get the result I did, it really helped to blend the two and give it the end result that I was looking for. The papers are basic grey that I found at my local Michael's store that I had just picked up today. The papers went perfectly and the one with the butterflies was the perfect paper for me to cut out the butterflies which I did. The sentiment I used is a Stampin Up Stamp that I also picked up today from a demonstrator that was getting rid of some of her things. All in all this card turned out better then I had expected.