Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Saturday night

It was just me and the kids tonite, and I took that free time and started making some cards with some of the Magnolia images I had already stamped and colored. So far I've gotten 3 cards made tonite; Fairydust Tilda, Bunny Tilda holding an egg and Happy Tilda. The cards all have their own type of unique look, Two of them I used sketches that I had found online awhile back and saved on my computer. The other one I just quickly slapped together when I realized I had papers that went perfectly with Tilda's outfit. Used a stampin up sentiment stamp and a stampin up stamp pad that happened to be a very similar blue.



3 comments:

  1. Very cute. You had a productive day! I have the paper you used in the last card. Beautiful paper, isn't it? Fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, these are adorable! I love your simple look and not making your cards so cluttered. The Easter card is my favorite. Love the colors in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! Beautiful coloring on all. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete