Saturday, September 4, 2010


Here's baby Tingla. I had colored her last night using copic markers v15 & v12 for her sleeper and B04, and B00 for her little booties. That one was sold so I decided to color another one tonite and complete the card as well. I used pinks this time, R85 & R81 for the sleeper and R85 & R83 for the booties. I used a little bit of stickles on the wings and cut her out by hand. The flowers used are the mulberry roses. Turned out a little blurry on the left side with scanning due the flowers being on there. The title was printed from my computer. And the papers are K & Company. Thanks for looking.